What's new

Blizzard!

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Been out trying to stay ahead of the thing, all I'm trying to do is clean the walk way and out back so the dog can get over the banks. The plow will be here in the morning so I'm waiting it out here. Snow has stoped for now , but wind is still blowing likea SOB. We ended up with about 2' but some places has 3 to 31/2 with the drifting in the driveway, the lil lady had to go to work so she took the 4 wheel drive and she was pushed snow all the way to the Hwy. So I'm cooking a big pot of Beans and Ham Hock anything else left over in the frig. Going to head to the garage here in a few and fire up a King B and watch the snow fly ...........We are staying safe & warm in Northern MN
Damn that is a lot of snow at once!

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
the storm is just about done here. this morning was an adventure. ended up stuck in the driveway and had to call my dad to plow me a path to the road. snow was drifted chest high in some spots.

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
We have been very lucky in Mass this year. I have only used my snowblower once, and just shovled a couple of times this year. I usu get dumped on in centeral Mass.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
From the inside it looks beautiful outside. Sunny and clear skies.

Then, every so often I see this wall of blowing snow go by and I am reminded how fricking cold out it is right now.