What's new

Wedding Cigar Recommendations

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
:cool::cool:
Well I’ve been training for this day for quite some time. So iffffff I can make that 3 minute mark, I think I have at least 2 more rounds in me. So that’s like 9 minutes
Calm down sparky. You are in for the time of your life but you’ll be stunned how worn out you will be after 3 minutes. Build up that stamina, you’ll be fine.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Illusione Roths for the win! They are good and can be smoked in less than an hour...if the guests just crush em out then you won't have to worry about the cost. Superior Cigars has em for $176...that's where I get mine..I like the Maddies but for newbs probably the Natural is what they'd go for.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Another vote for CC's - lots of non-smokers will light up (and smoke longer) because "oh wow, Cuban cigars!"

In addition to those already suggested, I'll add Vegueros - they don't get a lot of mention around here but they're a good stick for the $ imo. And they're a larger rg than those already suggested, so they're better suited for other uses too if 3 minutes at a time isn't enough.

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Another vote for CC's - lots of non-smokers will light up (and smoke longer) because "oh wow, Cuban cigars!"

In addition to those already suggested, I'll add Vegueros - they don't get a lot of mention around here but they're a good stick for the $ imo. And they're a larger rg than those already suggested, so they're better suited for other uses too if 3 minutes at a time isn't enough.
Ahhhh the ol' Monica Lewinsky.... ;)

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I roll cigars, do live rolling events, and have done wedding cigars for several people, we design custom bands for the event, make sure it's a blend and size the masses can enjoy. All the above options are good ones, but if you are looking for something unique that only you will have for your wedding, shoot me a PM. With that being said, an illusione rothschilde would be a top pick for a commercial offering for me.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really like HUHC for wedding cigars. They're good for seasoned smokers, good for newbies, short (you don't want long smokes for a wedding, generally), cheap and they have the "oh cool, these are Cubans" appeal for some folks. Just an all around good cigar.