What's new

WEEK 5 WEIGH IN for Weightloss Contest

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
so basically i lost by 3.5 lbs...:argh:

i wanted the win soooo bad! congrats to halon :1st:
I totally feel your pain, you kicked ass man. I know you were really on top of this game and i pegged you for the winner a month and a half ago. Chin up it only cost you 5 smokes to lose over 40 pounds. That's way cheaper than Jenny Craig.

And as long as we were consistent with scales and clothing the tot. pounds lost should be the same.
TYLER
I was going to say this as well. I weigh every morning after taking a dump and before I have anything to eat or drink. If you aren't consistant with the time of day you wiegh, and what you are wearing, you will be off.

Broadway Joe

Formerly Havana Joe
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I blew it gents! My last weigh-in (this morning) 238 lbs. That's right a lb. heavier than when I started! I'm going to use that fact as motivation to get my ass in shape, I actually got back on the band wagon today!

Congrats to those who lost weight!! Keep up the good work and remember it's a Life Style Change-Not a DIET!

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
so, is HALON the winner? i have a beautiful shirt i want to send him!!
Yep, Looks like Tyler takes the Prize, with FrankLuke a close 2nd.

Tyler, either post your addy or PM eveyone. I have one addy for you, but I know you are between two spots and want to make sure to use the right one.

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Got sticks from jmatkins, whitelightning, and terrantheman yesterday. Haven't checked the mail today tho.
Thanks so much you guys! I've gotten some really superb sticks and Terran even sent me a few servings of very premium soup. Tried out the Parmesan Asparagus last night and it was delicious!!! I'll update this thread when I receive packages.

TYLER

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Sticks from Havana Joe also came in today!
So far I've received from:
jmatkins
whitelightning
terrantheman
Havana Joe

I'll keep updating the list as packages roll in!
Thanks everybody!

TYLER