What's new

WEEK 5 WEIGH IN for Weightloss Contest

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Congrats to Halon and everyone else who shed some pounds. If this ever happens again I'm going to have to join in. I am at that stage where I'm trying to avoid mirrors and that's kind of dangerous when shaving in the mornings. :nodlaugh:

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
i knew you would just love it! and the smokes too!!
I put it on and the dog started crying. Literally crying.

But really, tho, it's a pretty nice shirt! I'll have to see what the boss-man says when I wear it to work! Maybe I'll stick some guavas in the pockets for super-authenticity! It holds a little over 25 cigars, FYI. I tried it out. A very lightweight, practical shirt.

And thanks for the smokes, too!

TYLER

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
So far I've received from:
jmatkins
whitelightning
terrantheman
Havana Joe
Fredneck
jwintosh
Tuffy

And I think I've received Caudio51's and Smokey's. But I honestly can't remember. Girlfriend threw the empty packages away before I got a chance to mark them down!

TYLER

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Well I sent mine, but it does not appear they ever arrived. I guess as many packages as we send around here, one was bound to get lost. I hope the next one arrives OK.

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Well I sent mine, but it does not appear they ever arrived. I guess as many packages as we send around here, one was bound to get lost. I hope the next one arrives OK.
Hey man,
You know you didn't have to send out another package! You did post a DCN and it's just said electronic crap received for like two weeks, so it's not your fault.

TYLER