What's new

Welcome [you]

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Good one!!!

This one ranks up there with the prank at work...when a salesman coated sponges with black frosting and passed them off as brownies. Nothing like biting into a stale sponge!!

Fidel

Deceased Dictator
Cool! I hear moderators get more chicks. I hereby ban all your sorry asses:stretchgr
Now I`m going to go have a smoke.

Great gag, guys:thumbsup:

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
I feel so loved, I'd like to thank the academy for this new Super Duper Secret Moderator Room............:eyebrow:

MrJerry

Coffee Guy
That's it! You ALL get a 30 day sit down to think about what you've done!

I'll be at the Super Duper Secret Moderator's Bar if you need me.:bottle:

Hey Saully

Based on your excellent contributions to the community, Dave and I have decided to promote you as our newest moderator. Congratulations!

We have decided to open a special forum just to discuss those damn trouble makers before we ban them into oblivion. There are a few rules and guidelines you need to keep in mind.

This is a super duper secret room - don't tell ANYONE! Only YOU are able to see and access this forum. Remember, this is the Fight Club of the Cigar Community.

You can access your moderator tools from the pull-down menu in the Tools link. We are currently having a problem with the Lazerpost 5000 utility since our internet-to-satellite-to-lazer-to-computer server is down. Please use OpticBeamer Thread 2000 in the meanwhile.

Each week, we will hold a Nomination for Banishment. The nominee with the highest number of votes will be banned. At the conclusion of the year, we will internally vote for the Banned of the Year award.

I can't think of anything else right now, so if you have a question just post it here and you should get a reply within 5 or 8 seconds.

Thanks for your service and welcome again Saully !
Atr 4:57 in the morning???