What's new

Welcome [you]

garyatmaui

Just along for the ride!
Thanks very much for this, but I must decline. I am currently on an around the world cruise, followed by a safari in Africa which will take us on a hunt for the last remaining field of African Maduro leaf. This very rare leaf is said to bring magical powers to the toker ugh......smoker of it. Once I have secured this leaf and partaken of its powers I will then submit myself to the lofty position of moderator.

All hail the moderator!!!!!

v01rider

Big C
thanks everyone! i accept this role. as a un-valued member, i will make every effort to ban as many people as i can, i will lock every post that does not have exposed womans breasts, and i will make sure i over through the goverment that has done this board wrong for so long.

:riflefire :devil: :ninja: :bangbang: :assaultri

rick12string

Caught in the Crossfire
thanks everyone! i accept this role. as a un-valued member, i will make every effort to ban as many people as i can, i will lock every post that does not have exposed womans breasts, and i will make sure i over through the goverment that has done this board wrong for so long.

:riflefire :devil: :ninja: :bangbang: :assaultri
Looks like I'm OK for today! :thumbsup:

I told you, you are banned. If you don't stop posting here, I'll send the Banner 1000 after you. you'll be sorry then.
Uh, look under my name. I'm the new "M0DERAT0R." I'll be doing the banning here.

Besides, I wasn't talking about you, I was referring to [you]. :rolling:

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Uh, look under my name. I'm the new "M0DERAT0R." I'll be doing the banning here.

Besides, I wasn't talking about you, I was referring to dpricenator. :rolling:
Oh well if you're talking about dpricenator i guess I'll let it slide. At first i thought you were talking about dpricenator and that would have meant i would ban you. See I'm an undercover moderator, and have a much higher banning authority that those who wear thier badge openly. I'm like the CIA compared to you, a small town sheriff.

garyatmaui

Just along for the ride!
hey Asher.....watchit....somewhere on the board I have a pulldown menu that will banish you to the world of second hand cigarette smoke.........so watch your back

Yeah, they even let garyatmaui on here!

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
You guys are on crack.

I picked the wrong day to quit sniffin glue.