What's new

Well, I'm going to jail..

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
LMAO I got a call like this and just to see what would happen, I called them and someone picked up the phone, right away, no prompts or anything, and answered, “Hello IRS?”

I proceeded to cuss them out and call them a bunch of names which I won’t repeat here for those with delicate palettes but within 10 seconds he lost it and started cussing back at me, LMAO.

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
My wife received one of those calls a year or two back, it freaked her out enough to call me about it haha

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
The mother of an in-law got scammed with the "your grandson is in jail and you need to send money" bit. Cost a woman living on SS 2 grand.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I don't know if any of you are Twitch users, probably not because you're all FOGs, but Kitboga has a whole stream where all he does is fuck with scammers. He sets up a virtual machine on his computer and let's them connect with the express purpose of fucking with them for as long as possible. He uses different personalities and has dozens of ways of fucking with them.

You can also report these scams and the phone numbers/emails they use to Kit so he and his community of "Scambaiters" can fuck with these people and turn over information they learn to the competent authorities. Definitely worth a watch.

https://twitch.tv/kitboga

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I don't know if any of you are Twitch users, probably not because you're all FOGs, but Kitboga has a whole stream where all he does is fuck with scammers. He sets up a virtual machine on his computer and let's them connect with the express purpose of fucking with them for as long as possible. He uses different personalities and has dozens of ways of fucking with them.
You can also report these scams and the phone numbers/emails they use to Kit so he and his community of "Scambaiters" can fuck with these people and turn over information they learn to the competent authorities. Definitely worth a watch.
https://twitch.tv/kitboga
My I.T. co worker, Bud, was a scambaiter. They sent Bud a fake check, which he "took as payment" for 24 laptops. The photo was was actually 24 empty boxes from the school.
Of course, our little friend paid $400 shipping out of pocket. So he paid $400 for a broken apartment refrigerator.

Google "anus laptops" sometime too.