What's new

Well it’s baseball season officially

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Well guys, it's gonna be a while longer. Oh well, we are a very resilient people. And as things return to normal it's gonna be sweet when sports fire back up. Be well my friends!
Odd as this sounds, the sports world shutting down has made for some great sports radio - the talk guys still have shows to do and they have no sports to talk about, and the result has been hilarious - at least here in St. Louis, they’re all pretty much comedians now

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I watched my Cardinals beat the Royals 6-3 in the last Summer Training game yesterday. Thank God baseball is back.
This post had me nearly paralyzed in an infinite loop of conflicting choices. One the one hand, I was needed to hit the like button because, "Thank God baseball is back." But then my body would suffer immediate revulsion at attempting to like a post which contained "my Cardinals beat…"

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
This post had me nearly paralyzed in an infinite loop of conflicting choices. One the one hand, I was needed to hit the like button because, "Thank God baseball is back." But then my body would suffer immediate revulsion at attempting to like a post which contained "my Cardinals beat…"
Lol, that is called growth my friend. Did you notice I didn’t post Cubs Suck! We are both getting better.:happy: