What's new

Well shit...

Texas Cop

Cavalry Scout
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Congrats man!!! Hope you make the most of the next 9 months of sleep, and peace and quiet, because you aren't gettin ANY for the next 18 years :rolling: And make sure yah get plenty of lovin in quick, pretty soon, you'll only be doing it Coyote style...As in...laying around the hole and howling :rolling: :rolling:

But seriously, CONGRATULATIONS new dad! Enjoy the ride that is parenthood :applause: :applause: :applause:

drew

Matthew

Tobacco Beetle
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
That is fantastic news, David. All the frustration that you two have gone through will turn into an unbelievable amount of love for that baby.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Congrats on the wonderful news. Life is about to change. Second to my marriage, our kids are the best things in my life. One word of advice - Patience.

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
She is spewing shit out her ass like a geyser and is as tired as a double timing prostitute.

Just thought you guys might want an update.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
She is spewing shit out her ass like a geyser and is as tired as a double timing prostitute.

Just thought you guys might want an update.
Just like Hallmark card. :hysterica :hysterica Hormones are great!

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Its way cool. We are re-experiencing through my daughters' pregnancy. SHe has een to the hospital twice in the last five days in false labor. Enjoy every minute David. Next thing you know you walking em down the asile.