What's new

Well shit...

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
David:

Congratulations on the news. I was 38 when I had my daughter and 39 when I had my son. In retrospect I should of had them 10 years earlier (they will run you ragged) but it continues to be the best journey of my life. My children are now 5 and 6 and its still a challenge but as they say "I wouldn't trade them for the world". A couple words of advice...if you don't already have patience, try to get some and NEVER take your eyes off them while in public.

Todd
I have taught 5th grade for 14 years so my patience overfloweth. :grin:

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
I am allowed to have sex with her until she is fully dialated. That's my motto and I'm stickin to it.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
The operative word here is "allowed" as in, "the doctors says we can have sex until your fully dialated", "Honey?, honey? did you hear me? Honey?":hysterica :hysterica

But really kids are great. Mine are all grown married and made me a Granpa. The doc says we can have sex whenever we want". Honey, honey did you hear me?

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
That's all ya got Clay? :wink:

Oh yeah, me and the little amigos went out to the range last weekend. They'll be glad to know you are thinking of them. :thumbsup:

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
That's hilarious, 11 weeks and already playing the pity card. We all remember that avatar clay, with the guy that looked like Todd :headroll: