What's new

Well, that was quick. Newair or Whytner?

IronW

Andrew
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Make sure you plug the drain hole on that new cc300.

There's no need to add any other fans, the circulation fan always runs.

I've been using mine for around 2 years and its been great (circulation fan started making noise but it's easy to replace). It holds temp and rh great.

After seasoning I put in 2lbs of 65% HF beads and its been steady with very little maintenance.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Make sure you plug the drain hole on that new cc300.

There's no need to add any other fans, the circulation fan always runs.

I've been using mine for around 2 years and its been great (circulation fan started making noise but it's easy to replace). It holds temp and rh great.

After seasoning I put in 2lbs of 65% HF beads and its been steady with very little maintenance.
Thanks for replying. Drain is plugged, baking soda treatment is complete and I'm on to seasoning. I have a plastic bowl at the very bottom with distilled water and sponges soaked in distilled water resting on baggies on the shelves. So far I'm up to 77% rH. My plan is to ignore it for a week and go from there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks for replying. Drain is plugged, baking soda treatment is complete and I'm on to seasoning. I have a plastic bowl at the very bottom with distilled water and sponges soaked in distilled water resting on baggies on the shelves. So far I'm up to 77% rH. My plan is to ignore it for a week and go from there.

The humidity will shoot up when you plug it in. 77% is too high to start with.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The humidity will shoot up when you plug it in. 77% is too high to start with.
KL is going in today. I'm going to let the rH stabilize before adding cigars. The ultimate goal is 65/65. I'm in no hurry to load the thing. When it's ready, it's ready.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
KL is going in today. I'm going to let the rH stabilize before adding cigars. The ultimate goal is 65/65. I'm in no hurry to load the thing. When it's ready, it's ready.

What's the temperature now? What's the target temperature?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The temp is steady at 65. I pulled the distilled water (sponges and a dish). KL is in and the rH is dropping very slowly. The target is 65/65. I'm in no hurry. When it's ready, it's ready.