What's new

Westworld ** No Spoilers please **

memphsdad

But I don't live in Memphis
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
So is anyone caught up on Westworld right now? I am, and I'm not sure how much longer I am going to watch. Last episode was a mix between artsy-fartsy crap and a zombie movie. The scenes for next week show a bunch of Shogun Ninja bullsh*t. Way too many story lines going on, I know they're building up to some huge shocker for the end of the season....I just don't know if I am going to make it. Thoughts?
I actually like how they've opened up the story, the western only shit was getting old to me. I'm not blown away, but I'm enjoying it.

Rating - 100%
97   0   0
All TV shows have filler....it's called plot, story line, setup. If you condensed it all, it would just be a short movie. I haven't sat down and watched this season yet...but last season started out slow as well. It was just new, so everyone was hooked. The unique newness has worn off now but it doesn't mean the show is terrible.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
All TV shows have filler....it's called plot, story line, setup. If you condensed it all, it would just be a short movie. I haven't sat down and watched this season yet...but last season started out slow as well. It was just new, so everyone was hooked. The unique newness has worn off now but it doesn't mean the show is terrible.
Rotten tomatoes said it was

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
If you believe everything you read on the internet, you should be banned from this discussion as well. :p
I haven’t seen what they really said

But I’m just not impressed

I watch tv maybe an hour a day tops, I don’t like wasting that hour on a mediocre season. I’d rather listen to a podcast :)

Rating - 100%
97   0   0
I haven’t seen what they really said

But I’m just not impressed

I watch tv maybe an hour a day tops, I don’t like wasting that hour on a mediocre season. I’d rather listen to a podcast :)
Don't worry, I only watch shows when I'm smoking and drinking. I don't have the attention span to 'just' watch TV. I also don't expect much from TV and movies though....just a bit of entertainment nothing more. I'll read if I want something thought-provoking or more stimulating.

I suggest waiting a few weeks and picking the show back up. Might make it more entertaining instead of the weekly anticipation.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Don't worry, I only watch shows when I'm smoking and drinking. I don't have the attention span to 'just' watch TV. I also don't expect much from TV and movies though....just a bit of entertainment nothing more. I'll read if I want something thought-provoking or more stimulating.

I suggest waiting a few weeks and picking the show back up. Might make it more entertaining instead of the weekly anticipation.
Try out Taboo, you might enjoy it

Rating - 100%
157   0   0
That’s on my list after I finish:quit lost in space
LOL - I just started Lost in Space(y). Another series I really go into is Homeland on Sho. Tough to see Damian Lewis in any other character type after seeing Band of Brothers.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
I'm not saying it's starting off slow. I'm saying it's turned much more "Artsy", and has a couple story lines that might be better suited for a daytime soap opera. I'm really dreading what this whole Shogun angle might be, we shall see next week.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
I'm not saying it's starting off slow. I'm saying it's turned much more "Artsy", and has a couple story lines that might be better suited for a daytime soap opera. I'm really dreading what this whole Shogun angle might be, we shall see next week.
He hasn't even seen an episode, he just wants to argue with us. Easy win to knockout but im busy today. :)

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
He hasn't even seen an episode, he just wants to argue with us. Easy win to knockout but im busy today. :)
The start of this season is not like he start of last season. Last season was slow. This season is slow and goofy. Emphasis on goofy. Curious to hear what @Unpossible_1 thinks after he's 4 episodes deep.

Rating - 100%
97   0   0
What do you mean by Artsy? Television *is* an art media. Now if you're talking about more romance or campy drama, as opposed to sci-fi or mystery, then I get it.