What's new

What´s coming in...

Fonsecakid

Fonsecakid
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, have you girls bought anything lately? :wink: I feel a little tired about everything that´s been coming out lately though. Allways a new limited shape or new EL. I don´t even feel excited about the RA belicoso. Maybe it´s the time of year = not much smoking for me. BUT I´ve a cab of SLR 04 DC:s and a box of Monte C coming soon :dancing: - first I was going to order a cab of Punch Punch, but changed my mind for the Monte C.

:smt070 away

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Just got another box of cohiba lanceros 98s and another box of sancho panza sanchos 94... the last of the aged stuff from my sourse of reasonably priced stuff.. oh.. I forgot, I also got a box of h.upmann amatistas.. -97 I belive but I don't remember for sure.. it hasn't arrived yet so I can't check. I got it as a christmas present from the vendor in question, so I didn't care to much what age they were. Never tried one before and I believe they've been out of production for some time now... so the year -97 sounds about right.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I also dont get overly excited about the "new" stuff that comes out, partially though because I'm still trying to build aging stock :twisted:

So for me on the way right now its choix supremes and a cab of SS#2's :)

Fonsecakid

Fonsecakid
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hawkan2580 said:
Just got another box of cohiba lanceros 98s and another box of sancho panza sanchos 94... the last of the aged stuff from my sourse of reasonably priced stuff.. oh.. I forgot, I also got a box of h.upmann amatistas.. -97 I belive but I don't remember for sure.. it hasn't arrived yet so I can't check. I got it as a christmas present from the vendor in question, so I didn't care to much what age they were. Never tried one before and I believe they've been out of production for some time now... so the year -97 sounds about right.
Good :smt117 , I haven´t tried the Sancho and Lancero you sent me yet, but I´m really looking forward to it. I have a very nice memory of an old Sancho I smoked 1 1/2 yr ago, yummie. I really like the Cohiba CE:s though, but never had a good Lancero, yet - mostly becuase I never buy any I guess ;-) .

rookie139

Da Original Rookie
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picking up two boxes tomorrow morning (actually this morning..LOL) that are waiting for me at the PO..SC El Principes and RyJ PCs

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Fonsecakid said:
Good :smt117 , I haven´t tried the Sancho and Lancero you sent me yet, but I´m really looking forward to it. I have a very nice memory of an old Sancho I smoked 1 1/2 yr ago, yummie. I really like the Cohiba CE:s though, but never had a good Lancero, yet - mostly becuase I never buy any I guess ;-) .
Give the lancero a go Micke, well worth it on a Sunday late breaky. Let me know if you liked it.. got a bit of surplus on these now.. (3 boxes worth with the same box code.. all -98). I'm preparing a little care pack anyhow he he... you know, old sins and all that :-({|=

Slammer

arf arf
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I'm waiting on some Trini Reyes that should be showing up any day now. I seem to be hooked on that size smoke lately just right for lunch or a walk around the neighborhood. Been wanting to try the Siglo I but haven't made the leap yet. Anyone have any feedback on these?

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
2 boxes of Upmann Monarchs, a fiver of Trinidad Coloniales, a box pass with a bonus sampler from Ashy all came in the mail the other day. Last week, 2 boxes of 98 VR Famosos, one of which got sent to the DC herf!!!

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Slammer said:
I'm waiting on some Trini Reyes that should be showing up any day now. I seem to be hooked on that size smoke lately just right for lunch or a walk around the neighborhood. Been wanting to try the Siglo I but haven't made the leap yet. Anyone have any feedback on these?
The Reyes and Siglo I are both excellent cigars. The Reyes are mild to medium in strength with woody, nutty and cocoa flavors ... the Siglo is somewhat stronger with the typical bean and toffee flavors of this line. I plan on getting a box or two of the Reyes to age ... as soon as I can clear up space in the humidor.

Aside from that, I just received boxes of the following to split up for our purchasing group (although the last box was for me :mrgreen: ) ...

Bolivar Lonsdale (2001)
Diplomaticos #3 (2000)
Rafael Gonzales CE (2001)
Ramone Allones 898 (2002)
Sancho Panza Belicosos (2002)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just received a nice little assortment to fill the gaps of some I haven't had the pleasure of experiencing yet. I managed 9 different smokes for a total of 30.

Cohiba Robusto (never had one that was "on")
Cohiba Corona Esp.
H.Upmann Sir Winston
Monte Edmundo
Partagas S No1 EL
Ramon Allones 898 Varn Cab
Bolivar #2 Tubo
Bolivar Beli Fino

Barry

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
scarecrow said:
I just received a nice little assortment to fill the gaps of some I haven't had the pleasure of experiencing yet. I managed 9 different smokes for a total of 30.

Cohiba Robusto (never had one that was "on")
Cohiba Corona Esp.
H.Upmann Sir Winston
Monte Edmundo
Partagas S No1 EL
Ramon Allones 898 Varn Cab
Bolivar #2 Tubo
Bolivar Beli Fino

Barry
Dem some NIIIIICE smokes!! Love the Sir Winnies and the RA 898's!! Hope you enjoy!

vewyphishy

Smoking fish
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sir Winstons are great. Trini Reyes are good... but the Siglo I is even better.

I plan on getting an order out this week for some Siglo IV.

Fonsecakid

Fonsecakid
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hawkan2580 said:
Give the lancero a go Micke, well worth it on a Sunday late breaky. Let me know if you liked it.. got a bit of surplus on these now.. (3 boxes worth with the same box code.. all -98). I'm preparing a little care pack anyhow he he... you know, old sins and all that :-({|=

HEY, easy on the trigger there kangaroo boy :-D , you´re not thinking of me, are you? We never agreed on any cigars. I´ll smoke the Lancero, just have to find a good time to do it on, it´s cold here now, you should know - once you had to freez too ;-) .