What's new

What’s The Closest Cigar To Cubans

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
The two that have reminded me of Cubans were the Curivari Seleccion and Crowned Heads Las Mareas Olas
You’re a smart man. Curivari no doubt. For the rest of you guys poking and prodding. I’ve been here 10 years. Bought almost every release of Pepin and Pete up till 2012. I was given a free trip to Estli, Nicaragua..... if you think Cuban cigars have quality control, tight draws..... here’s my answer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
You’re a smart man. Curivari no doubt. For the rest of you guys poking and prodding. I’ve been here 10 years. Bought almost every release of Pepin and Pete up till 2012. I was given a free trip to Estli, Nicaragua..... if you think Cuban cigars have quality control, tight draws..... here’s my answer.

Dang. I also have a pile of stuff set aside because I need to find my perfect draw.

My pile isn't that big though.

Must be a CC thing.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0

Been hanging out with Bostoneo?????? LOL.

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0

Gleep ! Garffle pleef uggle mlarf !

Rating - 100%
9   0   0

Dayum!

Rating - 100%
38   0   0

Nice Collection- I have been trying to get that Min Ron Nee book- its available but damn expensive