What's new

What “Flying Pig” had the best flavor profile for you?

What “Flying Pig” had the best flavor profile for you?

• Undercrown “Flying Pig” 4 1/4 x 60

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Liga Privada T52 “Flying Pig” 4.125 x 60

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Liga Privada No. 9 “Flying Pig” 4.125 x 60

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • Liga Privada Unico Serie “Feral Flying Pig” 5 3/8 x 60

Votes: 16 38.1%

• Total voters
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
i have a box of FFP, most likely going to smoke half soon and let the other half sit for 6-12 months. Hopefully I can pick up some of the others in a trade eventually!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've yet to find a Flying Pig in a B&M and everywhere online seems to be out. At last years DE event they had them and I was too late getting to the event and they sold out fast. I had no idea there was an Undercrown Pig and I'm a huge Undercrown fan. The Drew Estate phone ap doesn't show it either...unless I'm missing it.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've yet to find a Flying Pig in a B&M and everywhere online seems to be out. At last years DE event they had them and I was too late getting to the event and they sold out fast. I had no idea there was an Undercrown Pig and I'm a huge Undercrown fan. The Drew Estate phone ap doesn't show it either...unless I'm missing it.
The Undercrown Flying Pig is the seventh vitola of the Undercrown line and the only limited version: June 22, 2012, only in the hands of whoever bought them at the time, don't feel bad

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
From what I've read, only 205 boxes where made. 195 went to Holland, and DE kept 10 boxes. How my buddy got a box is beyond me.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
I had a chance to have a (Pig #9) in Miami, and Omg the flavor was out of this world, it had been setting for 2 years, anyone who has them sitting try one now...
The FFP is another great smoke .....

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
I have 2 ffps in the humi. Havent tried either yet... thinking this weekend I pop my cherry. One I believe is an original release. The other is from this year n

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I have 2 ffps in the humi. Havent tried either yet... thinking this weekend I pop my cherry. One I believe is an original release. The other is from this year n
I loved the t-52 pig but I just had an FFP yesterday, I haven't had one since I first really got into cigars. I could really appreciate it now, and boy, That sucker was awesome. I really like that shape in a cigar.

Rating - 100%
66   0   0
I've only had the FFP and I really enjoy them when I can find the time to smoke for that long. I've heard from others that the other pigs are very similar to the robustos, don't know how much truth is behind that.