What's new

What are you doing right now?

dscl

BoM October '14
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Right now? Replying to this LOL

Prior to that and recently today I pushed a code update to SVN, did some project scoping, upgraded my MacBook to Yosemite and just a few moments ago posted about a humidor fan setup I'm thinking about.

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
I just got back home after completing a huge part of Christmas shopping. I started 6-8 weeks too early but it was now or never for this particular gift.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0

Prior to that and recently today I pushed a code update to SVN, did some project scoping, upgraded my MacBook to Yosemite and just a few moments ago posted about a humidor fan setup I'm thinking about.
ahhh good ole' apache lol

your a little late bro you should've signed up to be a beta user! & yeah I just answered you about it

dscl

BoM October '14
Rating - 100%
68   0   0

your a little late bro you should've signed up to be a beta user! & yeah I just answered you about it
Beta User of Yosemite? I had it running on my personal machine (go go developer licenses), but just installed on my production machine. Thanks for responding to the fan thread.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0

Beta User of Yosemite? I had it running on my personal machine (go go developer licenses), but just installed on my production machine. Thanks for responding to the fan thread.
This guy! haha must be nice :king:

dscl

BoM October '14
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
She (lola) is a rescue that I couldn't get rid of if I tried, probably the best dog I've ever had, showed up at my mailbox at my old place and basically refused to leave and the wife talked md into keeping her

If we hadn't would've been euthanized as the shelter had a parvo outbreak later and I still feel guilty about considering it 3 years sgo

And smoke ur monsters tid the season