What's new

What are you doing right now?

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
She (lola) is a rescue that I couldn't get rid of if I tried, probably the best dog I've ever had, showed up at my mailbox at my old place and basically refused to leave and the wife talked md into keeping her

If we hadn't would've been euthanized as the shelter had a parvo outbreak later and I still feel guilty about considering it 3 years sgo

And smoke ur monsters tid the season
AHH sorry didn't mean to offend! she's beautiful! I want a dog so bad, my wife won't let me until we get a house...

and yeah next night off i'm cracking it open!

Rating - 100%
86   0   0
She (lola) is a rescue that I couldn't get rid of if I tried, probably the best dog I've ever had, showed up at my mailbox at my old place and basically refused to leave and the wife talked md into keeping her

If we hadn't would've been euthanized as the shelter had a parvo outbreak later and I still feel guilty about considering it 3 years sgo

And smoke ur monsters tid the season
AHH sorry didn't mean to offend! she's beautiful! I want a dog so bad, my wife won't let me until we get a house...

and yeah next night off i'm cracking it open!
Oooooh absolutely no offense taken......

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Waited til 830 to start mowing my lawn so I don't piss the neighbors off. Then B&M for football.

Hated to leave the little guy cause he was sleeping across my chest this morning.