What's new

What are you drinking with your gar?

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Had to post this after nizzle

With thanks to Richard(nizzle), glass and all!
That glass is sick one of my favorites. enjoy brother how's the slam tasting
Amazing dude, definitely hoppy haha 👏 you didn't send me your only glass did you???
No sir I did not I bought 12 of them because I ship a lot of beer out especially special release beers from Michigan. And people love hopslam and always ask for that glass 👍😆

Rating - 98.4%
90   1   0

Amazing dude, definitely hoppy haha 👏 you didn't send me your only glass did you???
No sir I did not I bought 12 of them because I ship a lot of beer out especially special release beers from Michigan. And people love hopslam and always ask for that glass 👍😆
Whew! Man I thought you sent me your only glass for a second. You almost got scolded ;) thanks a lot brother!

Rating - 100%
14   0   0

Whew! Man I thought you sent me your only glass for a second. You almost got scolded ;) thanks a lot brother!
No problem bro now I'm working on sending these bad boys out ;)uploadfromtaptalk1395364278458.jpg

Rating - 98.4%
90   1   0

No problem bro now I'm working on sending these bad boys out ;)View attachment 40510
Haha of course you are!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
They ran out quick. But I asked them to call me when they get the next allocation. If I can, I'll grab you a bottle Nizzle. I think it may be a fall release though.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ill do the same for the Stagg jr for you, dharbolt.... If I see it. I couldn't believe my luck when I stumbled across that one. Last bottle in the store. It's worth every penny.