What's new

What are you drinking with your gar?

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
How does the Perdomo go with the IPA? So far I've had a hard time finding a smoke that I'd like with my hop habit.
Well then maybe IPA's with cigars aren't your thing, try something else. If you are having trouble pairing it, try a more full bodies cigar to balance out the hops that can overwhelm a milder cigar. I always drink IPA's with many cigars and they are rarely full bodied cigars. But then again, I do love my IPA's. lol
I would do mild to medium with IPAs. Fulls conflict with the bitter

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I love IPAs...probably 9 out of 10 beers that I drink are that style. However, I am also of the opinion that they don't pair well with much of anything -- food, cigars, other beers, etc. You're better off with something barrel-aged with your cigar, or coffee, or bourbon, or even root beer or Thai iced tea...something on the sweet side.

Just my opinion, of course, but that's what I've found.

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I love IPAs...probably 9 out of 10 beers that I drink are that style. However, I am also of the opinion that they don't pair well with much of anything -- food, cigars, other beers, etc. You're better off with something barrel-aged with your cigar, or coffee, or bourbon, or even root beer or Thai iced tea...something on the sweet side.

Mmmmm Thai iced tea

Rating - 100%
74   0   0

Mmmmm Thai iced tea
I smoked a PCR with a Thai iced tea and it was orgasmic.

Rating - 100%
58   0   0

Mmmmm Thai iced tea
I smoked a PCR with a Thai iced tea and it was orgasmic.
Sounds like a great pairing for sure

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Here's what not to drink, regardless of how bad jet lag is kicking you in the rear... And people think smoking is bad for you! Check out the warning label...
IMG_20140330_121201.jpg
IMG_20140330_121148.jpg

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm not so sure. You can't quite see what it says after artificial flavor (tutti fruitti).
Nothing manly about that.

DR