What's new

What are you drinking with your gar?

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Crown royal xo with a tat black it's like a massage w/ a happy ending
Nice! My father in law is a huge Crown Royal fan and has converted me as well. He and his buddies drink it as shots - at my wedding, he brought the guys out to the parking lot for "communion" and that's what we did

Nas

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Nice! My father in law is a huge Crown Royal fan and has converted me as well. He and his buddies drink it as shots - at my wedding, he brought the guys out to the parking lot for "communion" and that's what we did
it's not High class by any means but you could never go wrong in a pinch with CR. our Canadian brethren got that one right fo sho

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
it's not High class by any means but you could never go wrong in a pinch with CR. our Canadian brethren got that one right fo sho
Two Canadian liquors that everyone needs to try at least once are 5 Star Whiskey (it ain't) and Screech

Nas

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Two Canadian liquors that everyone needs to try at least once are 5 Star Whiskey (it ain't) and Screech
never tried either one but u got me interested

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Screech is a strong black mariner's rum from Newfoundland. If you want to be an honourary (notice the "u" in there for our Canadian brothers) then you drink the screech and kiss the cod.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
IMG_1223.jpg

This is a Scottish brewery that ages its beer in various oak kegs such as sherry, port, or this case, rum. It makes for an excellent, flavorful and complex beer.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Having a Diesel with a homebrew Galaxy IPA.

Nizz, loving that Gandhi glass. :D