What's new

What are you drinking with your gar?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Having a Diesel with a homebrew Galaxy IPA.

Nizz, loving that Gandhi glass. :D
that glad looks awesome. I love the logo, what is it from? I searched a little for Gandhi glass but didn't hit anything with that logo...

and filled with homebrew sounds delicious too!
It's a snifter from another local brewery, Two Roads. It's the logo from their pumpkin ale, Roadsmary's Baby.

I got Nizzle a Gandhi snifter. That's from the closest brewery to me, New England Brewing Co.

Smacked!

Rating - 100%
14   0   0

that glad looks awesome. I love the logo, what is it from? I searched a little for Gandhi glass but didn't hit anything with that logo...

It's a snifter from another local brewery, Two Roads. It's the logo from their pumpkin ale, Roadsmary's Baby.

I got Nizzle a Gandhi snifter. That's from the closest brewery to me, New England Brewing Co.

Smacked!
Get some doggggggggg!

Rating - 100%
54   0   0

Smacked!
very nice. Rosemary's Baby is totally appropriate! thanks.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Tonight if is Basil Hayden's on a cube. Chillin by my koi pond, not wanting to recognize I need yo get up at 5:30...Mind you, my A/C is busted until tomorrow and it's cooler outside than in. Ughhhhh....