What's new

What are you drinking with your gar?

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I have found over the years that, other than brandy, I generally don't like alcohol with cigars. Black coffee, yes, if during the day. In the evening, nothing. Maybe a diet cola after.
Yeah, That's pretty lose to my profile. ... 75% of the time it's coffee. Another 10 % for Cola.
But the game changes when the booze is there first !

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Longggg day, had to overcompensate. Drinking a Long Trail Ale and a snort of Elijah Craig (thank you, unknown BOTL for the tip!:), paired (tripled?) with a Ghurka Trident*.
* I generally avoid Ghurkas for draw reasons, this one is an exception. A super short blast of pepper, followed by leather and wood. The middle isn't memorable, but it finishes well (and HOT fwiw... TY Swiss Army nub tool). The changes kept me interested, smoked perfectly (ash will fall on you). I've had 3-4 out of this tenner, and they are consistently decent.

upload_2015-5-27_21-48-47.png

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Pretty much every time its one thing and one thing only...chilled Glass Bottled S. Pellegrino Sparkling Mineral Water. Was a recommendation from Rafael Nodal from President Boutique Brand Cigars. Other times its usually something that isn't too dominant in strength like a Malbec Wine or an IPA. I usually like to wet the whistle as infrequent as possible when a stick is at hand.