What's new

What are you drinking with your gar?

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I tried some of this at a brew festival last month and thought it was too sweet/twangy for beer which is strange because root beer soda is my favorite non alcoholic drink with cigars. Maybe I need to try it with a cigar and it will cut the twang I tasted with the sample (couldn't smoke at the festival). I see a lot of you guys are enjoying it.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I tried some of this at a brew festival last month and thought it was too sweet/twangy for beer which is strange because root beer soda is my favorite non alcoholic drink with cigars. Maybe I need to try it with a cigar and it will cut the twang I tasted with the sample (couldn't smoke at the festival). I see a lot of you guys are enjoying it.
I can only drink one but It pairs great with a cigar!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pour about a third into a chilled glass/mug,then swirl the rest in the bottle pretty good until it gets a bit of head on it then pour the rest into your mug. It mixes up the spices and such cuts down on the over sweetness imo

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
The problem is the liquor stores here in KC are wanting $11 for a six pack of that. A whole lot of great craft beers for $8 a six. The new craft beer prices are getting out of hand. 5 years ago before the big craft beer boom I was buying great beers for $6 a six. Makes me want to get back to brewing my own again .

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
The problem is the liquor stores here in KC are wanting $11 for a six pack of that. A whole lot of great craft beers for $8 a six. The new craft beer prices are getting out of hand. 5 years ago before the big craft beer boom I was buying great beers for $6 a six. Makes me want to get back to brewing my own again .
Do it!!! I can make 5gal (about 50 bottles) of beer so good you wanna slap yo mamma for around $35 depending on the amount of hops used. Haven't had time to brew in a while but I need to make time soon.