What's new

What are You Getting Her for Valentines Day?

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
I am not one that like to go all out for Valentine's Day. This is one of those days a woman created no doubt in my mind. We already celebrate birthdays, Christmas, and our anniversary together.

A nice card, small box of chocolates, and a dinner offering is basics I cover. Of course a roll in the sack is usually done as well.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
:rofl:

G/F is working so dinner will be another night. Usually just good food, good wine and a card

Fox

BoM May '07
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
I am one lucky guy. My wife sees this as a contrived holiday and nothing more. Since I am in 100% percent agreement, the answer to Chuck's original question is: NOTHING! :smile:

Kingston

Surly
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I am one lucky guy. My wife see this as a contrived holiday and nothing more. Since I am in 100% percent agreement, the answer to Chuck's original question is: NOTHING! :smile:
The Lady of the House sees things the same way. I usually make a very nice dinner sometime in Feb, but never on Valentine's.
I get all of the benefits, without all the crap. :eyebrow:

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
A pair of maternity capris that she wanted and a card.

I refuse to buy flowers since they are so expensive and die a week later. Makes no sense to me.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
A pair of maternity capris that she wanted and a card.

I refuse to buy flowers since they are so expensive and die a week later. Makes no sense to me.
Exactly.

Usually, if I buy any sort of "flowers" I get the kind that are more like a plant. That way, with proper care, they live for a very long time.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Supposed to find a gold necklace and earing set as she doesn't have any yellow gold and wants some. Was going to do something MUCH more involved (Bed and Breakfast) but between not being able to book when I want to and...well...life, that's not looking good.