What's new

What are You Getting Her for Valentines Day?

justinphilly

makin dollars out of $.15
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My wife and I will share a Snicker's Bar ...
will you tear hair off of each other's chest afterwards??

(not implying that your wife has a hairy chest, i never met you or your wife.. But i am sure she has a nice hairless chest)

i am new here, so i dont want to offend anyone with something i may think is funny... thus the apology

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
i got her a new living room..

she has always wanted me to blow out the wall that divides my living room from my dining room.. so i did it while she is away training for her new therapist job.

blew the wall out, dropped a new ceiling, sanded the floors, painted the walls, put in some crown molding, threw in some recessed lighting, hung the new plasma, wired ALL the wires (home theater etc) inside the walls.

it looks awesome.. i cannot wait for her to come home on the 14th.. will post before/after pics when its finished, if anyone is interested!
Please post pics...Sounds pretty awesome :thumbsup:

gpugliese

Beware the penguins...
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I think I'm going to order something from here. http://www.ediblearrangements.com/default.aspx
has anybody ever tried them?
An ex of mine worked there, she ended up hating it and quitting. However, the fruit they use is good quality, but you need to order in advance. If you go to an actual store, don't buy premade from the fridge case. They've probably been sitting there for a week.

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
will you tear hair off of each other's chest afterwards??

(not implying that your wife has a hairy chest, i never met you or your wife.. But i am sure she has a nice hairless chest)

i am new here, so i dont want to offend anyone with something i may think is funny... thus the apology
Justin ... My wife has no visible chest hair - and she prefers mine still connected to my body. So I'm positive the only hair pulling after this particular event might be the odd one I remove from between my teeth ... :razz:

But please don't let my preferences stop you from sharing a Snickers with a friend and enjoying some post-conjointal follicle follies.

justinphilly

makin dollars out of $.15
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Justin ... My wife has no visible chest hair - and she prefers mine still connected to my body. So I'm positive the only hair pulling after this particular event might be the odd one I remove from between my teeth ... :razz:

But please don't let my preferences stop you from sharing a Snickers with a friend and enjoying some post-conjointal follicle frollies.

lol.. thanks.. i will inspect my wife's chest now

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0

she has always wanted me to blow out the wall that divides my living room from my dining room.. so i did it while she is away training for her new therapist job.

blew the wall out, dropped a new ceiling, sanded the floors, painted the walls, put in some crown molding, threw in some recessed lighting, hung the new plasma, wired ALL the wires (home theater etc) inside the walls.

it looks awesome.. i cannot wait for her to come home on the 14th.. will post before/after pics when its finished, if anyone is interested!
Damn, that is one big present! Definitely post pics!

My wife and I will share a Snicker's Bar ...
:rofl:

I think I'm going to order something from here. http://www.ediblearrangements.com/default.aspx
has anybody ever tried them?
I have and it was very nice

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0

Damn dude, edit that post before any of our wives see it! :rofl:

Just kidding...awesome job!

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I'll jump in: my g/f is big on wine, so I'll be getting her a fairly nice (~$50) bottle that she'd never normally buy herself.

Friendly suggestion for those who are in new relationships, etc: if you happen to know a cause that's close to her heart, purchase a membership/sponsorship of an org that supports that cause on her behalf, and give her a card indiciating the gift in her name. E.g. she's a big pet person, buy her a sponsorship for an area animal shelter; if she's into butterflies, get her a membership to something like the Butterfly Pavillion in Westminster, CO (even if you don't live there/near there, it's the gesture--and if everything works out, you might book a trip to visit said location later in the relationship).

Often this approach won't cost more than $25-50, and it shows you're *listening* to her. And that's a good part of the paving to the bedroom :love:

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
I hope some guys plan on getting their significant other a cum shot this year. That's always a good gift.