What's new

What are you grilling/smoking?

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Got my newest outdoor cooking device seasoned up today! Unfortunately, my wife was on top of her wifely duties, and put dinner in the crockpot at 8am, so I don't get to break her in yet.... As it cooled, the front side and back corners darkened a little bit, but I think the slight breeze was keeping those areas too cool to really polymerize the oil.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Got my newest outdoor cooking device seasoned up today! Unfortunately, my wife was on top of her wifely duties, and put dinner in the crockpot at 8am, so I don't get to break her in yet.... As it cooled, the front side and back corners darkened a little bit, but I think the slight breeze was keeping those areas too cool to really polymerize the oil.

I got one this summer and love it. It is a blast to cook on and very versatile.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

philly cheesesteaks.......

Capn_Jackson

A Razorback lost in Texas land
Rating - 100%
16   0   0

Awesome!! Those are so great for cheesesteak sandwiches, fajitas, stir fry, bacon and eggs, anything really.

Did some vortex wings on the trusty Weber last night. Drank too much beer and forgot to post it!45111A8F-224A-419E-A727-677FA4682C55.jpeg

Capn_Jackson

A Razorback lost in Texas land
Rating - 100%
16   0   0