What's new

What are you listening to?

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Marvin Gaye - What's Going On - 40th Anniversary (Super Deluxe)
Even after all these years, this still makes my Top 10 Deserted Island list. In it's time, the songs were so spot on to what was going on in this country.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Half way through, this will get confusing. But metalheads might get it. I got a kick out of it :ROFLMAO:

research:
"It's classic MTH trolling. Not only are they trolling their fans with the genre change but they are trolling the entire Japanese music industry. To their fans they are saying " we'll play what we want." The best part is they are ridiculing the music industry in Japan. There was a huge push by Japanese artist and labels to get Winny Upload shutdown. MTH (band) is pointing out that there are far more important things to protest than some pirating software and that a lot of other artist are just cynical crybabies. I may not like the music but I love that it is part of this song. In it's own way it's metal as *"

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Free - Tons of Sobs
The last time I listened to this I musta been in high school or my first year in college. Paul Kossoff was such a great but under appreciated talent.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Z Z Top - Tres Hombres (Expanded & Remastered)
Saw the li' old band from Texas when they opened for the Stones in January '73 and they played a few songs from this album before it was released.

Last edited: