What's new

What are you listening to?

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I’ve been on an Ozzy Osborne kick lately. Been listening to just about his entire discography on shuffle the last few days. Getting real pumped to go see him in late September.
Yeah, I like me some Ozzy too. They play a bunch on the BLS channel on Pandora. My twelve year old daughter is begging me to take her to see Metallica in January in Nashville. Man, I just hate paying the price they are asking for tickets now!! In my younger years you could see Metallica for like 25 bucks!! WTF!!

Jody

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Yeah, I like me some Ozzy too. They play a bunch on the BLS channel on Pandora. My twelve year old daughter is begging me to take her to see Metallica in January in Nashville. Man, I just hate paying the price they are asking for tickets now!! In my younger years you could see Metallica for like 25 bucks!! WTF!!

Jody

Yeah, the only reason I’m gonna be able to go see Ozzy is cause they have $25 lawn seats. Lots of concert tickets get rediculoisly expensive these days.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0

Jody
My girls want to go see Taylor Swift at Arrowhead Stadium. I got through on pre sale and everything was $250+ per ticket. They are not going to see Taylor Swift at Arrowhead. At the same time I did get myself and the lady pit tickets to Foo Fighters in KC. Had to buy on pre sale a year in advance. Hopefully she doesn’t fall asleep likeshe did at the 2nd to last Soundgarden concert of all time. We were 17 rows back center stage.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
St. Paul & the Broken Bones - Half the City
Recommended by one of the guys at my favorite adult beverage shpo.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Prince - 1999
The last Prince album I liked. We used to play “Dirty Mind” and “Controversy” in the record store where I worked well before Prince was “discovered.” Once people caught on to this “new” artist, we couldn’t keep enough of his albums and tapes in stock.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Rolling Stones - It’s Only Goat’s Head Soup...but we like it
Alternates and outtakes 1973-1974.
Mick Taylor really shines.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They just released a new Thelonious Monk recording called “Monk.” It’s from a club date in Denmark in 1963. It’s great! Monk sounds fantastic and band is killing it. I’ve been listening to it on Spotify as I haven’t had a chance to pick it up on vinyl yet. If any of you guys are jazz fans I highly recommend this one

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
A mix disc of extended jams / cruising songs from my youthful days:
Glad - Traffic
Can You See Him - Batdorf & Rodney
The City - Mark-Almond
Down By The River - Neil Young
Loan Me A Dime - Boz Scaggs
Time Waits For No One - The Rolling Stones
The Treasure (Take One) - Stephen Stills
Nobody’s Fool / El Tonto de Nadie, Regresa - Poco