What's new

What are you listening to?

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
NOFX is better

Stupid Tapatalk
I love me some NOFX.....I used to rock their stick on every welding hood...funny how many questions I got from their sticker

Sent from my part of hell
I prefer Pennywise over NOFX......nothing against NOFX they are good at what they do, but just a little too goofy for me at times.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You guys with your choices. I am currently listening to b101. Michael Jackson Beat it . I prefer jazz however I am too sorry to get up and turn the channel on my wife's kitchen stereo.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
You guys with your choices. I am currently listening to b101. Michael Jackson Beat it . I prefer jazz however I am too sorry to get up and turn the channel on my wife's kitchen stereo.
I got no little boys around for dancing to this song you speak of .... :)

Sent from my part of hell

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Earlier today
Curved Air - Midnight Wire
Don’t really remember their music, maybe more of an East Coast thing. Just really wanted to hear Phil Kohn / Katman’s bass and what Sonja sounded like. As much as I enjoy his reviews and stories from back-in-the-day, will pass on more CA. Sorry Phil.... :unsure:

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Bad Company - Bad Company
Loved this album when it came out in ‘74. Was a big Free fan so was only natural to follow Paul Rodgers and Simon Kirke. Mick Ralphs was probably at his height too.