What's new

What are you listening to?

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Eric Clapton - Stardust - November 26, 2006 - Sapporo Dome, Sapporo, Japan
By this point in the tour, they were doing more songs from "Layla" and Derek Trucks was bringing it every night.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Jeff Beck - Blow By Blow
I think I've bought 4 versions of this album. The original vinyl release, Quadrophonic vinyl (...even though I didn't have a Quad set up...), initial CD and then the remastered version.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
And across the pond. =]
No digital "What?" No Pedals. No synthesizers, No Bullshit. :)

I love Skynyrd. I used to party with Steve Gaines and sister Cassie before they joined the band. They had a band called Crawdaddy and would play about once a month at a roadhouse 5mi away and they always invited me to join then on their breaks. I used to have all of Skynyrds albums and even had a nice copy of Crawdaddys only album. Gaines could really play. I hadn't thought about those days in a long time.

xFreebirdx

Patriot Guard Rider
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I love Skynyrd. I used to party with Steve Gaines and sister Cassie before they joined the band. They had a band called Crawdaddy and would play about once a month at a roadhouse 5mi away and they always invited me to join then on their breaks. I used to have all of Skynyrds albums and even had a nice copy of Crawdaddys only album. Gaines could really play. I hadn't thought about those days in a long time.
Close as I got was in 1976, Halloween night. :)

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Townes Van Zandt.
One of my favorites that wrote and sang country like it was supposed to be. He was a tortured soul who died way to young from lifelong drug and alcohol abuse. Although many have covered his songs, they are much better when he sings them.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
The Five Heartbeats (Original Movie Soundtrack)
Used to listen to this when I went back to work part-time at the record store I left 10 years earlier.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Gabby Pahinui - Rabbit Island Music Festival
“Pops” was THE best slack key AND Hawaiian steel guitar player EVER.