What's new

What are you listening to?

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Lofi hip hop, good for realxing, reading, background music, chilling. Jazz with hip hop beats.

I listen to another channel dedicated to Lofi. They're both Live too
I think you're my music twin and it's freaking me out. :ROFLMAO:

I have lofi going for a big portion of my workday..along with dark ambient, some chill house, and general atmospheric/calm/spooky tunes. I'll share a couple of my absolute favorites. The soundtracks to the Silent Hill video games have been in constant rotation for me for years and years (especially Silent Hill 2). I listen to these soundtracks at least a few hours every week. Here are two of my favorites:

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Lofi hip hop, good for realxing, reading, background music, chilling. Jazz with hip hop beats.

I listen to another channel dedicated to Lofi. They're both Live too
Sounds like you might be into SoMaFM. They have a bunch of different channels, but Groove Salad is my fav.
groovesalad They're on the TuneIn app as well.

Bazillions

Cheeba Hawk
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think you're my music twin and it's freaking me out. :ROFLMAO:

I have lofi going for a big portion of my workday..along with dark ambient, some chill house, and general atmospheric/calm/spooky tunes. I'll share a couple of my absolute favorites. The soundtracks to the Silent Hill video games have been in constant rotation for me for years and years (especially Silent Hill 2). I listen to these soundtracks at least a few hours every week. Here are two of my favorites
LOL ikr! That's awesome xD
Somehow I happened upon lofi a while ago, but I listen to it during hectic times during the day. It's just so chill. Me and my roommate love it.
Wow, that's pretty amazing for a video game. It's interesting though, that music like this already existed in Japan way back then. Wicked killer finds!

One of my favs of GETB 1...
WOW I totally forgot about this song. I never like him in Rancid or Op Ivy (I don't usually like "roots" bands), but Tim Armstrong did it right on this one (y)

Last edited: