What's new

What are you listening to?

Mr.Draned

The Grey Rooster
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I just saw them on Kimmel or Fallon and they played a song I hadn't heard, now I know why. (y)

Last live concert I saw before the pandemic, those kids can play!

Awesome! I would like to see them play live.

The last show I saw before the pandemic was Phish NYE ‘19.
We were on the floor pretty close to the rail, and it was a raging show...until the NYE performance went wrong and the mechanics for Trey’s platform broke, leaving him stranded a tilted platform.
However, after several minutes of Trey, the riggers, and the band conversing, Trey said “fuck it, I’m gonna play the show” and did just that.
Wow, intense, nerve wracking, all out weird...all arrows were pointing towards the shit show hurtling our way that turned out to be 2020.
Regardless, it was a great night, glad I was there!

Last edited:

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Awesome! I would like to see them play live.

The last show I saw before the pandemic was Phish NYE ‘19.
We were on the floor pretty close to the rail, and it was a raging show...until the NYE performance went wrong and the mechanics for Trey’s platform broke, leaving him stranded a tilted platform.
However, after several minutes of Trey, the riggers, and the band conversing, Trey said “fuck it, I’m gonna play the show” and did just that.
Wow, intense, nerve wracking, all out weird...all arrows were pointing towards the shit show hurtling our way that turned out to be 2020.
Regardless, it was a great night, glad I was there!
View attachment 159961

View attachment 159962

View attachment 159963
I'd love to see Phish live. I'd really really love to say them play Junta from beginning to end!

Mr.Draned

The Grey Rooster
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I'd love to see Phish live. I'd really really love to say them play Junta from beginning to end!
I said the same thing in 2003, and was fortunate enough to have a friend who was a huge fan. Needless to say, that sealed the deal.
Now that my wife and I have kids were not hitting as many shows as we used to, but we still get to at least 3 a year(pre-pandemic).

All great songs on that album!