What's new

What are you listening to?

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Love it!
I consider that county and I really don't like country, but that was a wicked awesome song!
Sorta makes one step back and examine their own substance abuse xD
Hahahaha. The trick for country music IMO is usually (but not always) "If it is played on the radio, it probably sucks". Gotta find some local singer/songwriters or ones that kinda go into alt-country. Jason Isbell, Sturgill Simpson, and even some of the "big" names make quality stuff...Dwight Yoakum, Eric Church, etc

Bazillions

Cheeba Hawk
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hahahaha. The trick for country music IMO is usually (but not always) "If it is played on the radio, it probably sucks". Gotta find some local singer/songwriters or ones that kinda go into alt-country. Jason Isbell, Sturgill Simpson, and even some of the "big" names make quality stuff...Dwight Yoakum, Eric Church, etc
New England and NY lacks a country scene, I think.
I DO consider country better than this mumble rapping shit that teenagers listen to. OMG I SOUND FUCKING OLD.

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
New England and NY lacks a country scene, I think.
I DO consider country better than this mumble rapping shit that teenagers listen to. OMG I SOUND FUCKING OLD.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I got pissed the other day about someone driving down our street with a loud muffler. The feels were old and they were real.

Here, I'll lend you a couple Texas country singers. They namedrop several of our better local artists in this song too.

Bazillions

Cheeba Hawk
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I got pissed the other day about someone driving down our street with a loud muffler. The feels were old and they were real.

Here, I'll lend you a couple Texas country singers. They namedrop several of our better local artists in this song too.

I'm used to the loud exhausts. My brother sold me his 2016 (iirc) Subaru WRX dirt cheap. The thing sounds like a Mustang he had so much work done to it. I keep asking him to swap in a stock exhaust, but he always says something like, "It won't be good for part x, y, and z". Smh...

I dunno what it is. I thought that was a good song, but I just can't get into it. Something about their "accents" and country instrumentals just rubs me the wrong way. Maybe I'm just being stubborn. Idk... xD

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I'm used to the loud exhausts. My brother sold me his 2016 (iirc) Subaru WRX dirt cheap. The thing sounds like a Mustang he had so much work done to it. I keep asking him to swap in a stock exhaust, but he always says something like, "It won't be good for part x, y, and z". Smh...

I dunno what it is. I thought that was a good song, but I just can't get into it. Something about their "accents" and country instrumentals just rubs me the wrong way. Maybe I'm just being stubborn. Idk... xD
Haha, fair enough. At least you gave it a fair shake. :D