What's new

What are you listening to?

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Hahahaha. The trick for country music IMO is usually (but not always) "If it is played on the radio, it probably sucks". Gotta find some local singer/songwriters or ones that kinda go into alt-country. Jason Isbell, Sturgill Simpson, and even some of the "big" names make quality stuff...Dwight Yoakum, Eric Church, etc
Hey @Texican, you ever listen to Wheeler Walker Jr.??? Kind of the Steel Panther(if you know who they are) of country music.

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Big thanks and much love to @icehog3, @Palama, @Bazillions, @Texican, @Drexell, @Mr.Draned, @Old Smokey and @irratebass(Where you at Mickey aka Audiophile Master level 10 double black belt???) for all your contributions to this thread. Music was and always will be my first love. Keep bringing the goods fellas and don't ever be afraid to share that stuff you think we may not like. All Styles, all smiles. Dj Matty F over and out:giggle::giggle::giggle:

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0

Bazillions

Cheeba Hawk
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All time top five records:
Big thanks and much love to @icehog3, @Palama, @Bazillions, @Texican, @Drexell, @Mr.Draned, @Old Smokey and @irratebass(Where you at Mickey aka Audiophile Master level 10 double black belt???) for all your contributions to this thread. Music was and always will be my first love. Keep bringing the goods fellas and don't ever be afraid to share that stuff you think we may not like. All Styles, all smiles. Dj Matty F over and out:giggle::giggle::giggle:
<3

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I don't feel like doing anything tonight. Got a free 4 pack of Guinness (will drink if free) and Chillhop is on the TV. Getting comfy, then this popped on
Sounds like the makings of a chill night. I'm digging that song...you posted them before I think and it's some good stuff. Forgot about Fat Wreck Chords. On that note: