What's new

What are you listening to?

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
It is a rare occasion where I get the house to myself for a night. Happens about once every couple years. But when it does, I celebrate the miraculous occurrence by ordering a pizza, letting the beer flow like water, and watching the awesome action movies of my youth. It has been a couple years so I figure I'm due soon.

Observe gents, the soundtracks of awesomeness:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is a rare occasion where I get the house to myself for a night. Happens about once every couple years. But when it does, I celebrate the miraculous occurrence by ordering a pizza, letting the beer flow like water, and watching the awesome action movies of my youth. It has been a couple years so I figure I'm due soon.

Observe gents, the soundtracks of awesomeness:

Lucky you...guess the wife does not leave a damn honey do list like mine does...

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Lucky you...guess the wife does not leave a damn honey do list like mine does...
Sometimes. The key is to time it just right so that when she gets home, I'm in the process of performing the last of the tasks like "oh hey! Didn't see you there! Was too busy getting my responsibilities done!"