What's new

What are you listening to?

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Everything KROQ ever played before Nirvana came out... It also includes Madchester, Ska, 80s alternative, etc...

Ramones, Specials, English Beat, the Farm, Inspiral Carpets, New Order, Crowded House, Ultravox, Gary Numan, NIN, the LAs, PIL, old U2, Charlatans, Chameleons, Television, Echo and the Bunnymen, Plimsouls, the Jam, Smithereens, Catherine Wheel, the Cure, etc...
Nice, haven't heard or thought about most of those in ages. I always had KROQ on back in those days.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Everything KROQ ever played before Nirvana came out... It also includes Madchester, Ska, 80s alternative, etc...

Ramones, Specials, English Beat, the Farm, Inspiral Carpets, New Order, Crowded House, Ultravox, Gary Numan, NIN, the LAs, PIL, old U2, Charlatans, Chameleons, Television, Echo and the Bunnymen, Plimsouls, the Jam, Smithereens, Catherine Wheel, the Cure, etc...
Nice, haven't heard or thought about most of those in ages. I always had KROQ on back in those days.
Either of you ever heard a Kroq mix from Robert Riska? One of my favorite mixes ever.

What, no Bauhaus??
Yeah... They remind me too much of an Ex. Just can't do Bauhaus, ever since.
Ah that sucks, there a good band but I understand. I can't list to the Eurythmics. I know, why would you listen to them anyways? Haha

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
Just heard Love is Like Oxygen on the radio by The Sweet. Great riff. It was the short version, not the long version with the Strange Brew keyboard solo.