What's new

What are you listening to?

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Loggins & Messina - July 1972 - Troubadour, Los Angeles, CA
Typical setlist from this era. Saw them here in Hawaii in '73, it was a great show. Still have my ticket stub somewhere.

Last edited:

OleVaSmoker

Leafman
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Laid to rest
Lamb of God
Doctor says I have something akin to the herpesghonnasuphollotis.
And now I'm on antibiotics cough pills pain relievers air moisturizers vaporub and a little shot of penicillin. Also asked me to take vitamin C lay off the rockstar drinks and agreed to not give me cheap about smoking pipe tobacco so long as I cut down to one cigar a week and never smoke cigarettes again. I quit cigarettes cold turkey Christmas eve 2016. Best move ever.
Happy Tuesday you clean bill of health high and mogjties!
Waiting on the coroner to emblem me. Coroner aka the wife and she had this special method where.... oh nevermind it's a trade secret. But it works......
Smile more
Makes your world a better place

OleVaSmoker

Leafman
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Laid to rest
Lamb of God
Doctor says I have something akin to the herpesghonnasuphollotis.
And now I'm on antibiotics cough pills pain relievers air moisturizers vaporub and a little shot of penicillin. Also asked me to take vitamin C lay off the rockstar drinks and agreed to not give me crap about smoking pipe tobacco so long as I cut down to one cigar a week and never smoke cigarettes again- i quit cigarettes cold turkey Christmas eve 2016. Best move ever.
Happy Tuesday you clean bill of health high and mightiest!
Waiting on the coroner to emblem me. (Coroner aka the wife and she had this special method where.... oh nevermind it's a trade secret. But it works......)
Smile more
Makes your world a better place

Last edited:

Coincrazed

"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

"Un hembra.... De Corazon......"

"Sonarón siete balazos, Camelia a Emilio mataba, la policia solo ay yo, una pistola tirada......del dinero y de Camelia......
Nunca más se supo nada....."

Last edited: