What's new

What are you reading

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Taking a quick break from book 5 of the Dark Tower to read a borrowed book from a friend.
I've heard good things about this one.
View attachment 98299
I thought that was a paint-by-numbers, predictable, weightless book. I didn't dislike it. I probably would've loved it when I was 10. I wish I had liked it more, because it'd been so hyped up. At least it only took a couple evenings to zip through it.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I thought that was a paint-by-numbers, predictable, weightless book. I didn't dislike it. I probably would've loved it when I was 10. I wish I had liked it more, because it'd been so hyped up. At least it only took a couple evenings to zip through it.
I mean it's certainly written for a young adult audience (which i don't believe you are ;-) ) but if you enjoy video games or pop culture to any extent it's a whirlwind of fun.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Dark tower book 5... took a break of 2 weeks in between 4 and 5. Read some short stuff. 5 isnt clicking with me yet.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Shame you didn't get the "directors cut" or whatever it's called. Expanded version or something or other.
Well it is 700 pages, shit how much more could he cram in there?
Taking a quick break from the Dark Tower and Game of Thrones books to read this. I loved the movie, so we will see how this is.

View attachment 99314
I tried to read this after watching the film, and it ruined it for me, so different from the movie......im gonna give it another go though

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk