What's new

What are you reading

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Finished Fight Club. I really liked it. Now I need to watch the movie again.
Back to Roland and the Dark Tower...
View attachment 99417
i'm slogging my way through this one right now. what a snooze fest. really disappointed now. Book Four was one of the best books I've ever read. 5, eh. now 6, i find myself thinking i can't believe i have to read another one after this and a short story haha

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
i'm slogging my way through this one right now. what a snooze fest. really disappointed now. Book Four was one of the best books I've ever read. 5, eh. now 6, i find myself thinking i can't believe i have to read another one after this and a short story haha
The short story, wind through the keyhole, is the only good thing after wizard and glass.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I've been slacking in my reading lately. Finished The Hibbit last week and starting LOTR this morning. Got roped into reading it from a friend because today is Bilbo Baggins birthday. This will be my first time reading these books.

IMG_2295.JPG

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I've been slacking in my reading lately. Finished The Hibbit last week and starting LOTR this morning. Got roped into reading it from a friend because today is Bilbo Baggins birthday. This will be my first time reading these books.

View attachment 101981
Definitely worth. i read both of these as an adult as well and was sad i didn't take the time when i was younger to read them. they're perfect to me.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I've blown a lot of time in recent months on "Humanity Fuck yeah" epics. Reddit.com/r/HFY Like a modern crowdsourced pulp fiction series. Some are OK, some are great. Nice cause most are in small bites that theoretically won't take up too much time. Til you keep clicking "next"....