What's new

What are you reading

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Death Valley - The Summer Offensive I Corps, August 1969, about the Vietnam War. By Keith William Noland.

Good book if you are into history of Vietnam War.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
At the moment I’m reading two certification books for work (n)
Just picked up “The End” to read in my “free time”, Ive heard it’s supposed to be a decent post apocalyptic read.
Which certs man?
Also Im on the Stone of Tears book 2 of 11....

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Been a long time since I posted in here, apologies......couldnt finish the punk book, it bored me *gasp! * I know, I'm still a big fan of the music, but damn this tablet version was over 1100 pgs long, I got to 800 and just said nope, done. Sorry, not sorry.

Anywho, I got this book for Christmas from my best friend. I'm 240 pgs in, good book, but seems like he's leaving a lot out, also mine is signed!!!! Jealous? You should be.

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Alex Cross books are excellent, in fact I enjoy Patterson a lot.
Check out Stuart Woods novels, he has several series that all seem to run along together. Fascinating ......

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I just finished Time Frame by Douglas E. Richards. And I just picked up Inifinity Born by Douglas E. Richards.

His niche is “near future” science fiction. The last book was about time travel. This one, not sure yet. Pretty good and interesting reads.