What's new

What are you reading

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
All The Pretty Horses:

Sorry I suck! I cannot get into this book, I got to page 158 and said nope, I'm done.

This book is a mess, there are no quotations, so you have no idea who is talking, there aren't chapter breaks, it's just goes on and on, and commas? Forget about it never heard of the word....just and and and and and and and.....that's how it goes......reCOCKulous!

Sorry, I'm out, and I deleted the rest of the series from tablet too.

Onto something else.......sorry, I tried.

Now reading:

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
All The Pretty Horses:

Sorry I suck! I cannot get into this book, I got to page 158 and said nope, I'm done.

This book is a mess, there are no quotations, so you have no idea who is talking, there aren't chapter breaks, it's just goes on and on, and commas? Forget about it never heard of the word....just and and and and and and and.....that's how it goes......reCOCKulous!

Sorry, I'm out, and I deleted the rest of the series from tablet too.

Onto something else.......sorry, I tried.

Now reading:

His style of writing does take a little extra work to get through, for sure. I didn't really get into him until I read Blood Meridian. That changed the way I thought about reading. So. Friggin. Awesome.

Anywho, gonna plow through Vonnegut's Cat's Cradle today. Started it last night.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
His style of writing does take a little extra work to get through, for sure. I didn't really get into him until I read Blood Meridian. That changed the way I thought about reading. So. Friggin. Awesome.

Anywho, gonna plow through Vonnegut's Cat's Cradle today. Started it last night.
I tried man, I really really tried, but it just got confusing after the main characters arrived in Mexico, Also I don't speak Spanish, so yeah.......like cigars, life's too short to smoke something bad, and read something that pisses ya off ha ha.