What's new

What are you reading

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Ok so Catch -22 was god awful, just a mishmash of words with no comprehension or point, I got to page 50 and threw in the towel.......sorry I suck, I admit it.

This is MUCH MUCH better already

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Ok so Catch -22 was god awful, just a mishmash of words with no comprehension or point, I got to page 50 and threw in the towel.......sorry I suck, I admit it.

This is MUCH MUCH better already

You can't keep giving up on the classics, man! Stick it out! Mental workouts are good for you!

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
You can't keep giving up on the classics, man! Stick it out! Mental workouts are good for you!
Dude, I'm trying, I REALLY am, but some of these "classics" are a cluster. I did manage to get through a few classics, that I just barely enjoyed, I dunno maybe i'm just not cerebral enough to enjoy these????

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Dude, I'm trying, I REALLY am, but some of these "classics" are a cluster. I did manage to get through a few classics, that I just barely enjoyed, I dunno maybe i'm just not cerebral enough to enjoy these????
Just takes practice, my man. There's a reason they're classics, and it's not because they have nothing to offer.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m going to start reading classics. Books I was asked to read in high school/college but refused to because... I’m an idiot.

I’m starting with Treasure Island.
Me too! When I was in high school I did not appreciate literature and now I can’t read enough. I absolutely love some of the classics now and I have a stack waiting to be read. The one that has surprised me the most is Les Miserable. That has become my favorite novel

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Finished this one yesterday, book was meh, would have been a great Lifetime movie though, if you're a girl, and enjoy that shit.

Now reading........starting out like The Sopranos, so far i'm liking it

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Finished this one yesterday, book was meh, would have been a great Lifetime movie though, if you're a girl, and enjoy that shit.

I know the saying is, "do not judge a book by its cover" but I feel like you could have totally seen the "Lifetime Movie" and girly shit vibe coming from the cover of this one, brah.