What's new

What are you reading

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
i found an old post on this, but it hasn't been used in a long time, so thought I'd start a new one.
I've always enjoyed reading and have found that reading while smoking a good cigar is a great way to relax and enjoy an hour or two.
I'm a big Stephen King fan, but my favorite book of all time is Alas, Baylon by Pat Frank.
I'm currently reading On the Road by Jack Kerouac. I actually saw someone on the forum was reading it, so picked up a copy.

What are you reading?

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Currently reading patriot games by Tom Clancy. I must have picked it up at a garage sale or something, but I always wanted to read a Clancy book. I also just finished watchmen, which was a fantastic graphic novel.

If you guys are into history, I recently finished the history of the third reich series by English author Richard Evans. It was a three book cycle and about 2,000 pages long, but I found it fascinating. It pretty much covers Germany from the late 1800's through the end of WW2. It opened my eyes to the reasons of why and how the nazi regime came to power.

IronW

Andrew
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I read a lot of sci fi, space opera types of books these days. Military sci fi is common for me too. I'm between books at the moment but next up is Omega Force 8: The Human Factor by Joshua Dalzelle.

I've found that there are a lot of unknown authors with books released pretty cheap through Amazon Kindle (or B&N Nook) and that's usually what I end up reading

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I enjoy a variety and bounce between subjects. Right now I'm reading "One Up on Wall Street" by Peter Lynch. It's pretty interesting if you like stock market related stuff. I also just got "A Founder's Son" which is about Abraham Lincoln. I'm looking forward to reading about his thought processes and challenges.
Of course I like reading BOTL.org too...