What's new

What are you reading

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I mix it up between regular books and audio books. I’ve been a huge audio book guy my entire life. Listen to them when doing chores, hiking and working out, car etc. prob go through a couple a month but love to read a good physical book too. Audio books though, I can listen for 3-4 hours at a swing hiking. I go between pure entertainment, self improvement, educational and the classics. Classics are a crap shoot. Some are very interesting, some not so much for me. Recently... here’s my list for this past year... I bounce around between books too.

Unfuck yourself: get out of your head

African Samurai - the true story of Yasuke, a black warrior in feudal Japan (amazing story) can’t believe no movie yet.

Zero Hour: expeditionary forces (awesome sci fi series that’s hilarious too)

Becoming - Michelle Obama

The Reagan Diaries - Ronald Reagan’s diaries ...

Can’t hurt me - Michael Goggins

12 Rules for Life - Jordan Peterson

Good Omens (now a show on prime)

For we are many (bobiverse series)

Ready Player one and Armada

The Once and Future King

A confederacy of dunces

Ham on Rye - Charles Bukowski

War and Peace - taking me a couple years to get through lol.

There’s a ton more that I’m 30-50 pages into but haven’t gotten into yet. I gotta read above and see what you guys are reading and get some ideas.

I smoke in moderation. Only one cigar at a time. - Twain

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Finished Mr. Mercedes last night.......damn that was good! I already reserved Finders Keepers (pt 2 of the trilogy) from my library this morning.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
The Guns of August

Brutal book about the idiocy, arrogance and sad bunch of foolishness that took place to start World War 1.

...negotiating a truce with reality.