What's new

What are You Spinning?

The Munt

Observe everything. Listen intently.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
4 new records just arrived!
Man I was keen for that Stranger Things Record!!!
Was eyeing it off like mad, but unfortunately had to sell my records and AT LP120 to bail us out of a finance problem!

How is it? I remember thinking "this would be a great album" when watching season 1. Half way through Season 2 now.

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Man I was keen for that Stranger Things Record!!! How is it? I remember thinking "this would be a great album" when watching season 1. Half way through Season 2 now.
Man, I love it! The vibe definitely changes the mood to a more creepy type of feel. Haha.

Season 1 was great! I thought Season 2 was pretty good but it couldn’t captivate me like Season 1 because I didn’t know what expect the first time. Second season I kind of had an idea. I don’t know if that makes sense or not.

Bottom line, the Soundtrack is great!

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I do, Steve. I use one from AT and enjoy it. I’m hoping to make one out of wood with some lead inserted inside to weigh it down. Something a little nicer than what I have BUT I like it.

Very nice Brandon. They are a cheap bang for the audio buck and really work and improve the sound IMO. I have seen some people make them using a hockey puck.

mjones9630

Who?
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Pandora does my spinning for me now days.. but I've still got an old Queen album from my dad.. don't know which one it is, but it's got a big robot on the cover. And a Plummet "Damaged" single. The rest went to my DJ buddy Krave.

Where do y'all get NEW vinyl?

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Where do y'all get NEW vinyl?
Most of my NEW vinyl comes from Amazon. They have a huge selection (as usual) and they are one of the only places I know of that will replace an album if it is damaged/scratched/warped. Every other big box retailer of any kind state that all vinyl sales are final and they don't take care of their stuff.

I also love SMLXL Vinyl.

Then, there is also a subscription service called Vinyl Me, Please. They send a monthly album to all their subscribers and you end up with some stuff that you've never heard of but end up loving. I had a subscription to them for about 2 years.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Most of my NEW vinyl comes from Amazon. They have a huge selection (as usual) and they are one of the only places I know of that will replace an album if it is damaged/scratched/warped. Every other big box retailer of any kind state that all vinyl sales are final and they don't take care of their stuff.

I also love SMLXL Vinyl.

Then, there is also a subscription service called Vinyl Me, Please. They send a monthly album to all their subscribers and you end up with some stuff that you've never heard of but end up loving. I had a subscription to them for about 2 years.
I've been buying from tonevendor.com for newer stuff... they also have a used section that they grade conservatively.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Listening to NEEDTOBREATH's newest record, "Hard Love". I'm a huge fan of these guys and this album is incredible!

My girl turned me on to these guys...love all of their stuff. Definitely one of the few nowadays that I can listen too rather than constantly going back decades to find something I enjoy.

Plus, colored vinyl is mesmerizing to watch spin on the turntable.