What's new

What are You Spinning?

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I didn't sell a lot on eBay and only listed records I thought I could get at least $100 for.
I sold approx 100 records using this criteria with the one shown above being the highest seller. Most of the ones of value I just held onto with plans to list and sell after I retired and had about 250 records set aside for that purpose. And then all were lost in the 2011 tornado. I lost 20,000 records total. My passion and desire to start over collecting was also gone. Life happens.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I didn't sell a lot on eBay and only listed records I thought I could get at least $100 for.
I sold approx 100 records using this criteria with the one shown above being the highest seller. Most of the ones of value I just held onto with plans to list and sell after I retired and had about 250 records set aside for that purpose. And then all were lost in the 2011 tornado. I lost 20,000 records total. My passion and desire to start over collecting was also gone. Life happens.
Damn. That really hurts to hear.:(

But it Musta been nice to turn pocket change into the value of a really nice rifle or a decent car!

With the knowledge you have, do you still glance around for gems at flea markets and antique malls for things that might be worth throwing up on the bay? Be something to do.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Damn. That really hurts to hear.:(

But it Musta been nice to turn pocket change into the value of a really nice rifle or a decent car!

With the knowledge you have, do you still glance around for gems at flea markets and antique malls for things that might be worth throwing up on the bay? Be something to do.
Nah, I just walked away from it. It takes a lot of time and energy to do it the way I did it. I totally lost interest. I'm fine with it and rarely think about it. I do peak into this thread from time to time to see what you guys are spinning and share a little.