What's new

What are your Top 3 in 2015?

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Top 5 for me:

1. Cohiba Siglo VI (Sorry, but this was the best cigar I've had all year)
2. CH Double W
3. CH Paniolo
4. Warped La Colmena
5. Ashton VSG (ALWAYS a classic)

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
No particular order but these are the standouts for me:
LC15 in the Corona
Warped La Colmena No. 44
Roma Craft Cromagnon Petit Corona

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Although my NC smoking has been limited, I really enjoyed some this year.

#1 la colmena Unico
I smoked at least 5 of these which is probably my most smoked cigar this year aside from siglo 4. But that unique honey sweetness kept me coming back for more. I smoked one on a beach in Thailand and just kept staring it wondering WTF was going on

#2 padron 50th hammer natural
Also smoked on a beach in thailand, ironically. This was one of those epic smokes that is just so smooth and pure that I didn't want it to end. Could have been number one but I only smoked one so it wouldn't be fair. Thankfully @Soundwave13 gave me another one in Bangkok

#3 Warped FDV
Tough call here as I wanted to put a padron 1926 but the one of these I had was so stupid good. Smoked on a beach not in Thailand, but rather while dominating in ring toss with some family and friends on the west side of Michigan.

Warped and Padron for the win

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Ezra Zion - All My Ex's
Padron Panetela Maduro
PSD 4

I haven't had quite a few of the new releases though so my thoughts may change.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Doesn't need to be current release, just the best three cigars you've smoked this year.
Bull City Cigar Company - La Famiglia

Warped - El Oso

LFD - Air Bender

ETA:
Shit, I forgot about the Partagas Serie D, HU Half Corona, and several others. This list is too hard.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Subject to change at any given moment;
1. Fuente Añejo No. 48 - After a crazy long wait, I finally got the fellas over to break into the box I bought to celebrate the birth of my daughter. It was great!
2. Joya de Nicaragua Cuatro Cinco Reserva Especial; Robusto - I'm a huge fan of JdN, and this is the first time with any cigar I've been able to get in very early on a new release. Plus, it's quite a tasty cigar.
3. Alec Bradley Coyol; Panatela - I was looking for something familiar at my local shop, and nothing was jumping out at me. I really don't know why I grabbed this one, maybe because I couldn't find any of my favorites so I decided to go with something I knew nothing about. This one fit the bill. One of those sticks that had me wishing that I had another as soon as it was finished.

HIM*

Closer To The Sun
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
1. Tatuaje Mardi Gras Attacks - still holding the top spot of smoke of the year so far for me. Just a freaking ridiculously good cigar.

2. Crowned Heads TAA 15 - completely blows the LC15 out of the water IMO. Not even in the same league.

3. Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Fox Exclusive - if you didn't smoke one your missing out. A lot of cigars could have easily took this 3rd spot but theres something remarkable about this cigar. I highly recommend trying to get your hands on some.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
2. Crowned Heads TAA 15 - completely blows the LC15 out of the water IMO. Not even in the same league.
They're definitely in a different league. The TAA was too strong for me. But yeah, it was a good stick!

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Favorites from this year for me(my first year smoking lul) would be:
La haciendas superiors
La imperiosa..the skinny one dunno the name
Tat taa15
Angels anvil 14
AF Anejo
AJF enclave

Oh and.also fume d'amour lancero. Haven't smoked one yet but I'm certain they'll be baller

Last edited: