What's new

What are your Top 3 in 2015?

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
It was earlier this year that I freed myself from a self-imposed $/stick rule, so things I've smoked for the first time this year include multiple Warped, Tat, CH, etc... Way too many to narrow down a top 3.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that's a tough one. and this is a list that is defiantly so far, the holiday season brings some great cigars to enjoy.
this has been a big year, with that in mind here is my list:
1. Partagas 150- the day my son was born thanks to a great BOTL
2. Macunudo reserve 1984
3. Ashton VSG (OR)

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hard right now for me to narrow down to just 3 but some of the more notables have been the following in no particular order:
Liga T52, Liga 9
L'Atelier ER 13, L'Atelier La Mission
El Güegüense Corona Gorda
DPG 10th Anniversary
La Imperiosa
Nica Rustica

Zclassy1

If it's worth doing, It's worth doing right.
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I was just in Cancun last month at la casa de habano,
1. They roll there own maduro 6x50 (best ever)
2. Partagas series P no 2 habana
3. Alec Bradley Prensado. Bought a box late last year and could not stay out of it.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sorry, should have googled before I asked... got it.

Anyway.

1. La Imperiosa
2. LC 2015
3. (will probably be Tat, TAA 2015, plan to smoke it this weekend and that's all I have for 2015 releases)

Had the TAT TAA 2015 today. Fantastic. I was right to put it on my list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
We're most of the way through the year, so I thought it would be in interesting exercise to look back and see what your best smokes of 2015 have been so far.

As the year progresses, you can edit your response if other better cigars come along, but so far what have been your best non-Cuban cigars in 2015? Doesn't have to be a current year release, just looking for your top three smoked this year.

For it has been:
1. Warped La Hacienda Superiors - this one took me by surprise; I was expecting good, and it blew me away! Without a doubt the best NC I smoked this year so far.

2. Las Calaveras 2015 - which was also a stellar smoke, and had topped the list until La Hacienda came along

3. Bashert Flying Pig - I stopped chasing Ligas a while ago, but this was an unexpected gift from an old friend last year, smoked on my 10th anniversary. It could have just been the moment, or I could have just bought the hype, but it was one of the best sticks smoked this year.

Runners up are:
4. El Gueguense - frankly with some rest, this will likely become my #2 of the year behind the La Hacienda. The one I had had just arrived that afternoon, and I smoked it during a herf so it was a bit rushed.
5. Warped La Colmena / Caldwell Long Live the King - I can't decide between these two for the second runner up. Both were excellent.

So, what are your top 3 so far this year?
No particular order here...
Neanderthal
La Imperiosa
La Mission

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
1. Crowned Heads Snake Oil / Blood Medicine
2/3 Tatuaje Veracu - it was the little tiny one. The one I had was great. The bigger Veracu I had.... not so much. Or Manu of the different tats I've tried that have a similar flavor profile. The brown label Reserva that was bombed to me we spectacular to me as well.
3. La Mission. The middle sized one. Had that one on a date night with my wife and was blown away. Bought a box of the longer size and it hasn't had the same effect yet. Letting them rest longer to see what happens.

Those are the ones that have stood out to me. Of course I only started smoking cigars seriously after I signed up here. So I feel like I'm still exploring what really hits my buttons. The H. Upmann from the isom I had was also way up there - I remember it ha in that similar flavor that I found in the tats I mentioned. I also really like the LP no. 9 that I tried.

My favorite part is trying a new cigar that I haven't had before. I love tasting one for the first time.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1. La Imperiosa - Cant get enough.
2. Warped Sky Flower
3. LFD Air Bender Maduro