What's new

What CC you smoking?

BasicTek

I don't smoke cigars often... HaHa just kidding :)
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Against all better judgement I tried my new Quintero Favoritos tonight. They only had a few days rest, box is from 11/19 and they were squishy so I knew it was unlikely to go well. I figured at under $3 a stick what the heck.....

I have to say the burn was straight as a razor shortly after lighting it until the end with no corrections, the draw was a little loose and the flavor was a bit on the weak side compared to the year old Brevas I have but all and all it turned out better than I expected. A little bitterness and heat at about the 1.5" mark

@Mr. Sparky Now that I've officially tried the Favoritos too, I'd say they need some time in the humidor (not sure how much) but will probably be really good after a year+

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
on Sunday, I tried my first Johnny-O EL Piramide Extra Super Tasty Dream Stick.

(6 1/3 X 54) Is a healthy size, and I really enjoyed the flavors and aromas from this excellent cigar.

Now all I need to do is smoke up some inferior stock to make room for more EL stock, which is my plan for 2020.

Monday was back to normal, an R y J Mille Fleur for my morning stroll, followed by a Parti SD4 from 2016.

The SD4 are coming around nicely,another year will only improve things........

Last edited:

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
How's that Choix smoking right now? Found box of '08s on sale, but heard these things peaked at abt 10yr mark. I dont have enough experience to know to make a judgment call
I don't know about its peak, but this one was a good afternoon smoke. Floral with flavors of sweet bread and sweet spice. I wish I could grab another box of the same code, it'd do it in a heartbeat.