What's new

What CC you smoking?

BasicTek

I don't smoke cigars often... HaHa just kidding :)
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Try some Trinidad, aged Cohibas and Hoyos. Habanos has a lot to offer. But Partagas is damn good
Thanks. I smoke lots of Hoyo's and agree, I've only had 1 Cohiba and I didn't like it more than Partagas or SLR, H-UP, and Monte for that matter... so don't want to spend the extra $$$ when there are several I like more (but maybe later...), I have Trini on the way but haven't tried them yet.

EDIT: To note nothing I smoke is more than 2 years on the box date and most are just over a year old. It will be a while before I have much "aged" stock since I just started in October

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Thanks. I smoke lots of Hoyo's and agree, I've only had 1 Cohiba and I didn't like it more than Partagas or SLR, H-UP, and Monte for that matter... so don't want to spend the extra $$$ when there are several I like more (but maybe later...), I have Trini on the way but haven't tried them yet.

EDIT: To note nothing I smoke is more than 2 years on the box date and most are just over a year old. It will be a while before I have much "aged" stock since I just started in October
Yeah I can see why you like Partagas so much then. Those usually hit good out the gate. Some of the more mild Habanos take a few years to develop their potential. I hear you on Cohibas they are debatable to their worth because of the high price point but they age well. Tough to gage at times because of crop variations with aging and such...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk